Ah, it's that time of year when we reflect on the highs and lows of the last 12 months. You know, “top songs of 2018”, “worst movies of 2018”, “most tweeted word of the year” and so on and so forth. So, in the spirit of annual favorites, I bring you the top 5 articles on the Jostle blog for 2018. I hope you’ll find a nugget or two to spur a new year’s resolution to make your workplace that much better! Enjoy!
- Looks like teamwork was top of mind for many this year. Our number one spot belongs to 12 easy ways to improve workplace teamwork.
- Internal communications is what people are talking about. Here are 7 ways to improve internal communication at your business.
- Hiring for fit continues to be an important issue for workplaces today. We offer some thoughts on the truth about hiring for cultural fit.
- Employees are seeking out workplaces where they feel safe to take risks, share ideas, and be vulnerable. Explore 7 ways to create psychological safety in your workplace.
- Trust is central to all the aforementioned topics. It’s great to see 12 practical ways to build trust at work on our top 5 list!
If you have a favorite article from the Jostle blog this past year, tell us via firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll not only share it with a shout-out to you, we’ll send you a special thank you!