Sometimes, daily work life can leave you feeling... a bit stuck. If you don't feel like you're achieving things - like smashing through milestones or learning new skills - work can become monotonous or even suffocating. This week's Five for Friday articles are all about turning that situation around; helping you take charge and get your mojo back!
- @ explains that there's only one thing holding you back - it's you.
- This exercise from @ will help you discover the influence of others in your life.
- Want to do something you love but are scared of the risk? @Forbes has a plan.
- If you're feeling trapped at work, @ has five ways to overcome that.
- @ recommends bringing positive psychology to start an upward spiral!