Fostering positivity in the workplace has many benefits for individuals as well as organizations. A positive workplace enhances well-being, creativity, and satisfaction. It also creates resilience against negativity and strengthens relationships inside and outside the business. Organizations that build positive cultures see a reduction in stress, absenteeism, and turnover – and a boost in engagement, loyalty, and productivity. Today’s Five for Friday offers a few ways to engender personal and organizational positivity.
- @ suggests we should cast sunlight not shade in the workplace.
- The surprising power of appreciation at work by @.
- @ offers proof that positive work cultures are more productive.
- @mkonnikova talks about what makes people feel upbeat at work.
- The 10 secrets of happiness from the world's happiest country that can be applied in the workplace from @.