For a lot of people, networking is the bane of their work life. At the end of a long day, the last thing they want is to step into a room of strangers and make nice. They want to go home and close the door firmly behind them. But, networking has its benefits. This week's Five for Friday explores those, and how to make the most of them.
- Not sure where to start? Here are 25 great ice breaker questions from @KnowYourCompany.
- In case you need reminding, @businessinsider shares why networking is important.
- Don't forget to form the perfect elevator pitch with help from @Forbes.
- Here's how to improve your networking game from @Entrepreneur.
- @cadredc says to ditch networking altogether and do this instead.