There's somewhat of a stigma surrounding mental health, especially in the workplace. People often find it hard to reveal their human weaknesses at work, or act as their whole selves. But that doesn't mean they shouldn't. This week's Five for Friday is all about taking care of yourself and your mental health at work.
- Do you need a mental health day? @DrGailSaltz via @goodhealth can help you figure it out.
- @MRGottschalk highlights why it's important to be yourself at work.
- Find out why female Millennials are struggling with mental health at work from @MarketWatch.
- @HuffPost has an honest article on why employers should offer mental health days.
- How you're treated at work can have a big impact on your mental health. @anxymag has true stories.