We all exist somewhere on the introversion-extroversion scale, but most of us remain unclear on what this means. If you think introverts are always shy and extroverts are always outgoing, it's time to think again. In this week's Five for Friday, we're digging into these details to help you get a better understanding of how to identify, interact, and work with introverts and extroverts.
- @ comprehensively explains the differences between introverts and extroverts.
- Want to know the science behind introversion and extroversion? @ breaks it down.
- How to manage introverts from @.
- How to manage extroverts from @.
- Don't think introverts can lead a team? @ asks you to think again.