It goes without saying - the interview is an essential step in the hiring proccess. It's a chance for both sides to meet, dig a little deeper for information and assess suitability. As an employer, you should know if the candidate is the right fit for the company by the end of this short meeting. This week's Five for Friday focuses on how to make the most of this face time and find out everything you need to know.
- Get the most out of your interview with @HubSpot's 15 top questions.
- Hiring the wrong person is bad. Hiring a toxic person is awful. Use tips from @Inc to avoid it.
- Interviews are a two-way process. @Forbes has 10 questions the candidate may ask you.
- @Talview has coding questions and more for when you're a hiring a developer.
- Is the candidate being honest? @Workable has tips on how to read body language.