Innovation has become a priority for many businesses. Innovative ideas and solutions can improve processes and give organizations a differentiator in their market. However, it's a tricky topic to untangle. Who do you go to for innovative ideas? How do you know if they're worth investing in? These five articles are here to help you figure that out.
- Here's how to make the most of your innovators, from @switchandshift.
- @StrativityGroup gives us an insight into the source of innovation.
- Want to become an innovator? Watch this TED talk by @joi, Director of the MIT Media Lab.
- If you're looking for an innovation breakthrough, check out this research from @nytimes.
- Or maybe this isn't for you? Read about pitfalls in innovation from @wef and decide.