For many countries, Easter is a time when family and loved ones gather together, hunt for eggs, and eat too much chocolate. In the spirit of this celebration, we've gathered an egg-lectic mix of five Easter related articles. Enjoy!
- A bunny brings us chocolate eggs. What's that about?
- But, Flopsy isn't responsible for these 30 cool easter eggs embedded in classic movies.
- Easter Island is famous for giant heads, not eggs. But, it was discovered on Easter Day 1722.
- Here are 10 cool facts about the world-famous Faberge eggs.
- Enough about eggs. It's eggs-hausting. Why not try some aromatic hot cross buns instead?