Creativity is often a highly-lauded trait in employees - it's associated with out-of-the-box thinking and innovative solutions. Yet, interestingly, people who have highly creative jobs ("creatives") often get a bad rap. In this week's Five for Friday we're discussing both creativity and creatives, and how to nuture them in the workplace.
- How to unleash creativity in the workplace by @hongkiat.
- Work productively with creatives with these tips from @lifehacker.
- If you want to encourage creativity, reduce stress says @MultiView.
- @HarvardBiz has great tips on managing creative people.
- Not sure you can boost your own creativity? Check out this article from @NautilusMag.