Conflict is a common occurrence in the workplace. It can manifest in small disagreements over project tasks or in an ongoing clash of personalities and preferences. It's hard, if not impossible, to find a workplace in which everyone agrees on everything all of the time. The result: conflict. In this week's Five for Friday, we're looking at conflict at work and ways in which you can productively resolve it.
- Can't we just ignore conflict until it goes away? No. @ explains why resolution is key and how to have the courage achieve it.
- Conflict: how to spot it, when to get involved, and how to resolve it by @.
- @ addresses conflict from a leadership perspective. If you can't beat it, embrace it.
- @ gives six simple and clear tips for resolving conflict at work.
- @ has a deep look at different conflict styles and when they should be applied.