Every week we see more solid research and data on the many benefits of great communication – from organizational change to employee engagement and corporate performance. Here are five good reads on this topic for this fine Friday:
- Solid data shows most organizational change fails due to poor communications. (@)
- Positive reviews lead to higher performance. Awesome begets awesome. (@)
- What do your potential rock star managers really want? Mentorship. (@)
- Engaged leaders create engaged teams and disengaged leaders don’t. (@ / @)
- A contrarian view of why employee engagement isn’t rising. Blame flattened hierarchies. (@)
Five for Friday is a weekly snapshot of ideas, research, and leading thinking around the web on the topics of corporate culture, internal communication, employee engagement, teamwork, and building better workplaces. Share, connect, and enjoy!