Keeping employees aligned is essential. Everyone should be marching to the beat of the same drum so your company can move forward in a unified, consistent, and efficient way. This week's Five for Friday delves into how you can achieve this and why it's so important.
- @Kate_L_Harrison via @Forbes explores how to keep employees aligned.
- Company values should align with employees' values, says @scmacfarland via @HuffPost.
- Alignment requires clarity. If you don't have clear communication, here's how to get it.
- @EricMarkowitz via @Inc shows us how to create a unified culture across multiple offices.
- Don't put customers off with a lack of brand alignment says @WriterAccess.