Say goodbye to command-and-control style leadership, and welcome the warm embrace of servant leadership. This humble style of leadership turns the traditional model on its head—the CEO considers themselves a servant to everyone "below" them. It can have some powerful results. This weeks Five for Friday explains more.
- @LeadershipNow explains how to move from power-based leadership to servant leadership.
- Jostle gives a window into why people love servant leadership.
- @kenblanchard shows what servant leadership looks like in action.
- This Seeking Wisdom podcast episode gives examples of how @Drift lives servant leadership.
- @ThomasSmale explains how servant leadership can help your startup succeed.