Tom Peters, the Red Bull of management thinking, believes "Management is about arranging and telling. Leadership is about nurturing and enhancing." This is an important distinction. But as a leader, how do you put this into practice? This week's Five for Friday will help you get started.
- Here's how the best CEOs get the important work done from @HarvardBiz.
- @PsychToday sheds new light on how to lead Millennials.
- @HarrisonMonarth offers tried and true practices of successful leaders.
- @Basecamp shares how mindful work can make you a better leader.
- Looking for new leaders? @nytimes will help you notice your unconscious bias.