Becoming a manager for the first time can be daunting, exhilarating, and challenging. Some people are destined for the job. Others, not so much. This week's Five for Friday is for anyone considering (or taking) their first management position.
- @TheMuse explains why you may not want to be manager.
- For those set on becoming a manager, check out these five tips from @Glassdoor.
- Discover your management style with this quiz from @switchmybiz.
- This article from @BrazenHQ will help if you're a young manager in over your head.
- Given a promotion but not sure you want it? @geteverwise can help you.