There's no point having one day a year dedicated to employee appreciation if it's otherwise neglected. Your employees, customers, and peers at work should be shown appreciation daily. This Five for Friday delves into why appreciation is so important and where to start.
- @15Five has a comprehensive article on genuine ways to show employee appreciation.
- But what about customer appreciation? @boagworld digs into why that's vital.
- @TrainingZone gives three reasons why employee appreciation is important.
- @Wharton explains when you need more than appreciation; you need extreme empathy.
- If you're looking for a unique way to show appreciation, check out this idea from @gethppy.