Leadership and employee engagement – they’re tightly connected. Here are five articles that look at this connection from different points of view:
- It's true. More engagement means more profit. (@AnitaPansari / Dr V Kumar)
- Employee communication is critical during a crisis. (@LOMBARDI_GLORIA)
- Common mistakes that prevent honest employee feedback. (@MikeLehrOZA)
- Leadership is a team player role. Shifting from “I” to “We” leadership. (@MeghanMBiro)
- The “no jerks” rule is especially true for bosses. (@)
Five for Friday is a weekly snapshot of ideas, research, and leading thinking around the web on the topics of corporate culture, internal communication, employee engagement, teamwork, and building better workplaces. Share, connect, and enjoy!