This week in Five for Friday we focus on employee engagement with three on trend articles and two classics.
Read about turning around toxic environments, a revolutionary employee handbook, and the engagement trends set to shake up IT in 2016:
- 2016 employee engagement trends that will shake up IT. (@)
- Inside Netflix’s revolutionary employee handbook. (@)
- Fixing toxic environments. Five new rules of employee engagement. (@paulkeegan)
And here are two classics that anyone who has an interest in what engages employees and the impact that has on a business, really wants to read:
- Dan Pink’s classic TED talk on "The Surprising Science of Motivation". It's a mesmerizing talk that will certainly shift your thinking. (@DanielPink)
- Gallup’s "State of the American Workplace Report 2013". While this is no longer new, it's a large and rigorous study of the impact of employee engagement on business outcomes. It's a must read in the industry. (@Gallup)
Five for Friday is a weekly snapshot of ideas, research, and leading thinking around the web on the topics of corporate culture, employee engagement, teamwork, and building better workplaces. Share, connect, and enjoy!