There's a great deal of content out there on the topic of leadership and how this relates to coaching and management. While much of it is observational, there is an increasing amount of research-based material on the subject. This week's Five for Friday list combines the best of both worlds.
- Research published on @harvardbiz shows that better management does indeed lead to profoundly better performance.
- Also published on @harvardbiz this week, @profhamel talks about leadership lessons drawn from Pope Francis.
- A few more leadership “don’ts” published in @inc by @MarcelSchwantes.
- @SwitchAndShift put up an infographic on the difference between leadership and management.
- @frasermarlow of @blessingwhite suggests you might want to strengthen your coaching culture.
Five for Friday is a weekly snapshot of ideas, research, and leading thinking around the web on the topics of corporate culture, internal communication, employee engagement, teamwork, and building better workplaces. Share, connect, and enjoy!