Today we’re extremely excited and proud to announce the winners of Jostle Awards 2016! These awards celebrate our customers and how they use their Jostle® intranets to create extraordinary organizations around the globe.
This year we received over 70 nominations in multiple categories from 38 customers using Jostle’s People Engagement® platform. The impressive entries came from far and wide and included not-for-profit, legal, financial, tourism, and technology companies. Nominees set the bar high, submitting entries that were as interesting as they were diverse.
“Once again we heard fascinating stories of how our customers are using the Jostle intranet to transform their organizations. It’s so inspiring to see how so many different types of organizations are working hard to create extraordinary workplaces - and we're proud to be part of it,” said Brad Palmer, CEO at Jostle.
And now, we present the winners of Jostle Awards 2016:
- The Extraordinary Organization of the Year: Buckingham Strategic Wealth
- Rookie of the Year - Enterprise: One Workplace
- Rookie of the Year - Under 250 employees: Per Scholas
- Best Launch of the Year: Restoration Services, Inc.
- Innovative Use Case of the Year: The Woodland Trust
- Employee Engagement Initiative of the Year - Padre Dam Municipal Water District
- Best Leadership Participation of the Year - Enterprise: Century Group
- Best Leadership Participation of the Year - Under 250 employees: Elevate LLC
- Jostle Ambassador of the Year - Enterprise: Morgan McKinley
- Jostle Ambassador of the Year - Under 250 employees: Benefits by Design (BBD) Inc.
- Highest Engagement of the Year: Connect Wireless
Congratulations to the winners, and thank you to everyone who participated! We truly appreciate the time you took to share your stories. We're proud to partner with each and every one of you. Jostle on!