We're less than two weeks into the new year and it's already Friday the 13th. Some of us are hyper aware of that fact, some of us are completely oblivious, and some are completely non-plussed. An occurrence that's a big-issue for some people, hasn't even crossed the minds of others. In this week's Five for Friday, we're exploring differences in beliefs and opinions, and how these manifest at work.
- @ helps you hire staff that will fit with important company culture and beliefs.
- How to make group decisions despite your differences from @.
- Challenged by a multigenerational workplace? @ explains how to tackle this.
- @ shows us why conflict is good in the workplace, via @.
- @ explains why it's important to create a diverse workplace via @.